Sterling Silver Oval Lockets : Silver Initial Necklaces : Silver Satin Shirt.
Sterling Silver Oval Lockets
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- A locket is a pendant that opens to reveal a space used for storing a photograph or other small item such as a curl of hair.
- A small ornamental case, typically made of gold or silver, worn around a person's neck on a chain and used to hold things of sentimental value, such as a photograph or lock of hair
- A metal plate or band on a scabbard
- (locket) a small ornamental case; usually contains a picture or a lock of hair and is worn on a necklace
- Lockets are a confectionery product manufactured by The Wrigley Company in the UK. They are sold as medicated supplement to help nasal congestion and sore throats.
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- An oval playing field or racing track
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
Enchanted Love Triangle
This enchanted necklace features two beautiful rose lockets adorned with a rosary style connector. This piece is truly stunning.
The chain measures 18 inches long and is secured with a lobster clasp. The triangle locket is 1 and 1/2 inches tall and the oval locket is 1 inch tall. Each has space for two photos or anything else you choose to put inside.
All plated in sterling silver with an oxidized finish.
Very heirloom and feminine.
Solid Sterling Silver oval locket with inset garnet
Ah yes, I do love the garnet and pearls together. It has such a Victorian feel to it don't you think? All of my jewelry is custom so size it short as a choker, or long-it's fabulous either way.
silver dollar coins values
2002 silver dollar value
george jensen silver
1881 s silver dollar
silver plated markings
silver cross charms
world silver price