WALLACE SILVER ORNAMENTS : SILVER RING WITH DIAMONDS.
Wallace Silver Ornaments
- (ornament) decoration: something used to beautify
- be an ornament to; "stars ornamented the Christmas tree"
- (ornament) decorate: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Adorn; beautify
- English naturalist who formulated a concept of evolution that resembled Charles Darwin's (1823-1913)
- Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I; in 1297 he gained control of Scotland briefly until Edward invaded Scotland again and defeated Wallace and subsequently executed him (1270-1305)
- Alfred Russel (1823–1913), English naturalist; a founder of zoogeography
- English writer noted for his crime novels (1875-1932)
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
Ornaments hang from our vintage mid-century aluminum Christmas tree. The light's provided by the likewise vintage rotating color wheel pointed at the tree.
SMC Pentax 50mm f2.0 lens
Kodak UltraMax 400 film
christmas ornament circa 1979 taken at a neighbor's house. I never was that into horses.
silver the hedgehog ps3
silver artificial christmas trees
4 oz silver bars
sterling silver diamond cut rope chain
silver buffalo rounds
silver tray with
silver letters for walls
silver engraved frame
cross sterling silver pen
sterling silver bangle bracelet