1891 O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR - 1891 O MORGAN
1891 o morgan silver dollar - Silver anniversary gifts for parents - Wholesale sterling silver jewelery.
1891 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- honesty: southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- a dollar made of silver
- Silver dollar is a common name given to a number of species of Metynnis, a tropical fish belonging to the Characidae family which is closely related to piranha and pacu.
- J. P. (1837–1913), US financier, philanthropist, and art collector; full name John Pierpont Morgan. He created General Electric in 1891 and the US Steel Corporation in 1901. He bequeathed his large art collection to the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
- United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- 1891 (MDCCCXCI) was a common year that started on Thursday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (or a common year starting on Tuesday of the 12-day slower Julian calendar).
1891 ElsasserJohnT & Ollie Campbell #17 in series
I didn't touch it up. I like it how it looks. My great grandfather married Olive Francis Campbell on April 9, 1891 in Denton County, TX.
Ollie's father was Thomas Campbell and he married Margaret Campbell. They shared common ancestry on many points. Ollies parents migrated to Texas before 1870 after growing up in Claiborne County,Tennesee. In 1880 Ollie was listed as "son" at age 6 and Margaret was a widow. I believe Ollie's parents were 2nd cousins in 2 directions and they shared 2 sets of common great grandparents.
In 1888 John Thomas and his baby brother, Willie, rode horses up to the western coast of the United States and did some mining in British Columbia, Canada. They homesteaded identical farms just north of Sandpoint, Idaho. But, they wished to return to the family in Texas. "For reasons of health," the boys returned to farm in Idaho. John took his new wife with him, but Will never married until much later.
1891 Pilot Point, TX John Thomas Elsasser and bride Ollie Francis Campbell
These are my mother's mother's parents. They were married in Denton County, TX in 1891. This photo was taken in Pilot Point, a small town nearby. John's parents came from Germany and Switzerland. Ollie's parents were from Tennessee, but of English and Scottish families.
John was born November 1862 in Chicago. Ollie was born in 1874 in Texas.
Mom's mother was nutty and we knew nothing of her family, but I've turned up quite a lot of fun information. I'll tell their story, one picture at a time.
silver plated serving dish
silver tabby tom
silver liquid leggings
rolls royce silver cloud
1883 silver dollar worth
silver christmas tree ornament
nickel silver solder
reed and barton silver cup
red silver shoes
1893 cc morgan silver dollar