POLISH SILVER WITH ALUMINUM FOIL - STRAPPY SILVER HIGH HEELS - INTERNATIONAL SILVER PRELUDE PATTERN.
Polish Silver With Aluminum Foil
- foil made of aluminum
- A thin gauge (.285-1.0 mil) aluminum foil laminated to plastic films to provide oxygen, aroma and water vapor barrier properties.
- Aluminium foil is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves, with a thickness less than , although much thinner gauges down to 0.006 mm are commonly used. In the USA, foils are commonly gauged in mils. The foil is extremely pliable, and can be bent or wrapped around objects with ease.
- of or relating to Poland or its people or culture; "Polish sausage"
- make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
- A substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in
- An act of rubbing something to give it a shiny surface
- Smoothness or glossiness produced by rubbing or friction
- the property of being smooth and shiny
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
new use for aluminum foil
"To get wrinkles out of silk, wool, and rayon clothes that can’t take direct heat, place a piece of foil on your ironing board, then lay the garment flat over it. With the steam button down, pass the iron three to four inches over the fabric several times. Wet heat radiating from the foil helps smooth out wrinkles. "
from Real Simple website
photo credit: Quentin Bacon
I've never tried this but i came across this tip and thought i'd share!
2009 - 09 - 12 - Why does that man have aluminum foil on his head?
This family seemed fascinated by the man with the aluminum foil hat standing in front of the White House. I don't know if they are Americans, but I'd like to believe they are Indian tourists visiting Washington with a reaction like, "And we thought India's politics were crazy!"
silver palate cookbook
1971 eisenhower silver dollar proof
silver jeans on clearance
cheap sterling silver findings
sterling silver beads for bracelets
1881 silver dollar value
silver flower pins
silver artificial christmas trees
2011 silver eagle dollars