COLLOIDAL SILVER WATER - COLLOIDAL SILVER
COLLOIDAL SILVER WATER - SILVER CROSS HOSPITAL - BOLD STERLING SILVER RINGS.
Colloidal Silver Water
- The medical uses of silver include its incorporation into wound dressings to treat external infections, and its use as an antiseptic and disinfectant in medical appliances. There is however insufficient evidence to support its use in wound healing.
a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray.
A pure mineral element from the earth, utilised for its incredible anti-bacterial & purifying properties. Used primarily in deodorants & some skincare, it helps to reduce & kill the bacteria that surrounds the sweat glands & causes odour or skin blemishes.
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology (considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and taps
The biggest geysir on Iceland, starting an eruption.
A second later it reached a height of about 30 m.
A response to a comment regarding the colors: They are real.
The blue color in the water is due to colloidal silica, which is always present in hot wells on Iceland., The level is very variable, but some wells are very blue. The color of the water in Strokkur is at the most intense just before the bubble is bursting, as seen in the photo below.
The red color in the background is due to lava from the hill behind, which is partially weathered to a reddish brown soil. Can bee seen several places on Iceland.
I adjust exposure (constrast and darkness/brightness) to get saturated colors, but I have not adjusted the colors themselves. The colors of the grass, the clouds and of the faces are all as you expect.
Colloidal silver "SMOKE" being emitted from .999 pure silver ribbon emmersed in distilled water.
silver star military medal
wm rogers mfg co silver
silver flat hoop earrings
silver certificate value
silver cocktail tray
2010 silver panda coin
buy silver bullion bars