999 PURE SILVER COINS. SILVER COINS
999 pure silver coins. Silver dragonfly earrings. Silver cubic zirconia bangle.
999 Pure Silver Coins
- (Silver, Coin) Silver items manufactured until approximately mid-19th Century. Made from melted down European silver coins, this metal is approximately 90% silver. Because of the content of other metals, coin silver items are harder (resist bending and dents) and don’t tarnish as quickly.
- Code name for cocaine, a popular adjunct to the coin business during the boom years of the 1970s and 1980s. "Do you have any silver coins for sale?" Devotees often took to carrying about on their persons small nasal spray bottles filled with a mixture of cocaine and water.
- Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass form of coinage in recorded history. Silver has been used as a coinage metal since the times of the Greeks. Their silver drachmas were popular trade coins.
- saturated: (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- Not mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material
- arrant(a): without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "
- Without any extraneous and unnecessary elements
- Free of any contamination
- free of extraneous elements of any kind; "pure air and water"; "pure gold"; "pure primary colors"; "the violin's pure and lovely song"; "pure tones"; "pure oxygen"
- Year 999 (CMXCIX) was a common year of the Julian Calendar.
- In mathematics, the repeating decimal 0.999 which may also be written as 0.9, 0.9? or 0.(9), denotes a real number that can be shown to be the number one. In other words, the symbols 0.999 and 1 represent the same number.
- 999 is the debut album from the band of the same name, released during the punk era. It contained such singles as September 1977's "I'm Alive"/"Quite Disappointing" and October 1977's "Nasty Nasty"/"No Pity".
Poseidon Necklace - SOLD
This .999 pure fine silver pendant is lovingly handcrafted with Art Clay Silver.
Art Clay Silver is a combination of fine silver (.999 silver), organic binders and water. After firing it in my kiln, the organic binders burn away and what is left is 99.9% fine silver.
This pendant has been oxidized to accentuate the design I have hand stamped. It features a horse that has been placed off center on a paisley background. The chain is a sterling silver rolo chain, which is beautifully finished with a bali sterling silver toggle clasp.
World's First Strike silver panda
Never in the history of the Panda series has the China Mint authorized the release of a "First Strike" coin - until now! New for 2010, the China Mint has issued this incredible first-strike, one-ounce silver coin in an exclusive agreement with the New York Mint! These .999 pure silver Pandas are the very first coin struck from new dies.
cheap sterling silver findings
silver cross accessories
grey silver dress
silver seas whisper
silver coin bullion
cheap silver watches
03.11.2011. u 17:28 •