COLLOIDAL SILVER NASAL SPRAY - NASAL SPRAY
Colloidal silver nasal spray - Silver leaning mirror - Silver roosevelt dimes.
Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray
- The medical uses of silver include its incorporation into wound dressings to treat external infections, and its use as an antiseptic and disinfectant in medical appliances. There is however insufficient evidence to support its use in wound healing.
- A pure mineral element from the earth, utilised for its incredible anti-bacterial & purifying properties. Used primarily in deodorants & some skincare, it helps to reduce & kill the bacteria that surrounds the sweat glands & causes odour or skin blemishes.
- a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray.
- A topical treatment that delivers medicine directly to the nasal passages inside the nose.
- Nasal sprays, or nasal mists, are used for the nasal delivery of a drug or drugs, either locally to generally alleviate cold or allergy symptoms such as nasal congestion or systemically, see nasal administration.
- medication used to prevent nasal allergy symptoms. Available by or over-the-counter in decongestant, corticosteroid or salt-water solution form.
365/337 For better or worse, in sickness and in health...
Well, it's here. The H1N1 vaccine. We only have the "attenuated live" nasal spray at the moment, the IM version (shot) will arrive in about a week. Frankly, I really wanted to wait for the shot but was encouraged to go ahead with the nasal spray. I duly "took my medicine" as I should. Certain groups of people are unable to take the nasal spray and it's only right that the IM version be distributed to them.
I've already seen multiple patients with "Flu like symptoms" that we assume have the H1N1. Why assume? The CDC is not recommending testing at this point for several reasons, the most important one being that the flu swab has a whopping rate of false negatives! So, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, lays duck eggs... yeah, it's a duck.
As for treatment, well.. here in the States Tamiflu is being given to pregnant women and children 2 and under with "flu like symptoms". Everyone else is supposed to tough it out I guess? I know from a flickr friend in the UK that everyone there with the flu gets Tamiflu.
So, I've taken my (somewhat controversial) dose of H1N1 vaccine. I'll let you know how it goes. I had the flu once when I was 15 years old and remember it WELL! It was horrid.
I'm working a crazy shift all weekend that takes up most of my day. I'll do my best to visit all your awesome photostreams when I can though.
**NOTE** The vaccine is not yet available to the general public (I only know about the US). My dose was given because I'm a medical provider.
.75oz Xlear Nasal Spray
Xlear (pronounced 'clear') is a patented, non-addictive nasal wash designed to aid in the relief of irritation caused by pollutants, allergens and infections of the nasal passages.
It is the ONLY nasal wash that has combined an effective amount of the unique properties of the natural substance, XYLITOL, and the health-promoting practice of a saline nasal spray to help wash, hydrate moisturize the nasal passages.
purified water, xylitol, saline, grapefruit seed extract (preservative)
sterling silver charm holders
silver and black rings
silver plated serving
silver poster frames
silver metallic dress shoes
silver compact mirror
diamond and silver earrings
03.11.2011. u 17:28 •