SILVER PLATED TROMBONE : PLATED TROMBONE
SILVER PLATED TROMBONE : 2011 SILVER MAPLE LEAF.
Silver Plated Trombone
- Describing something that has a thin coating of the metal silver applied to it
- (Silver Plating) A technique which uses electrolysis to coat a base metal product with a thin layer of fine silver.
- (Silver-plating) The electrolytic deposition of silver
- An organ stop with the quality of such an instrument
- (trombonist) a musician who plays the trombone
- a brass instrument consisting of a long tube whose length can be varied by a U-shaped slide
- A large brass wind instrument with straight tubing in three sections, ending in a bell over the player's left shoulder, different fundamental notes being made using a forward-pointing extendable slide
- The trombone is a musical instrument in the brass family. Like all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player’s vibrating lips (embouchure) cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate.
F.E. Olds Trombone #4088
Here is a portion of an F.E. Olds Trombone from the 1920's with the patent date of 1912 and the letters LAL below the Los Angeles of the maker. There is beautiful
engraving on the trombone bell with silver plating amongst the brass. Anyone with more information about these trombones, please feel free to comment.
Jupiter XO Trombone 1032RL
• .500" Bore
• Rose brass Bell
• One-piece hand-hammered 7.5" bell
• Brass outer slide with rounded nickel silver crook
• Chromed inner slides
• 24K gold-plated balance
where to buy junk silver
sterling silver engravable
sterling silver bike chain bracelet
elite silver frame
silver square link bracelet
closing price of silver
plain silver cross necklace
5 silver solder
03.11.2011. u 17:16 •