TURQUOISE AND SILVER NECKLACE. TURQUOISE AND
Turquoise And Silver Necklace. The Great Silver Eye
Turquoise And Silver Necklace
- A semiprecious stone, typically opaque and of a greenish-blue or sky-blue color, consisting of a hydrated hydroxyl phosphate of copper and aluminum
- A greenish-blue color like that of this stone
- a blue to grey green mineral consisting of copper aluminum phosphate; "blue turquoise is valued as a gemstone"
- greenish blue: a shade of blue tinged with green
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl64(OH)8·4. It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
Copper Green Opal Turquoise Autumn Silver Necklace
The centerpiece of this all natural Copper Green Opal Turquoise Silver Autumn Splendor necklace is the triangle shaped large single turquoise stone. Marked with lovely brown vines, the stone measures 1 1/4" on each side and is bezel set in a meticulously crafted silver frame. Atop the turquoise stone is 1/4" wide coral bead set in silver and the whole ensemble is finished with sturdy 1/2" long silver bail.
The chain portion of the necklace consists of green "opal" stones and trapezoid shaped copper beads. Green "opals" are kind of chalcedony with deep rich earth tones of dark and light brown and green. Depending on the lighting, the stones will reflect green or brown. The stones are 10mm x 6mm facted rondelles. The deep colors of the stones are offset polished brushed copper beads. The beads are in trapezoid shape and measure 16 x 14 mm. The necklace is finished with a toggle clasp. The length of the necklace not including the pendant is 17 1/2" long.
Turquoise Sponge Coral and Sterling Silver Necklace
This necklace consists of turquoise, sponge coral, and sterling silver. The turquoise is made up of small chips and larger tooth-like pieces and the barrel shape of the sponge coral offers a nice contrast and breaks up the sea of blue and silver. The necklace is finished with a gorgeous floral toggle clasp. One of a kind piece.
clean silver chain
silver melt value
silver bars coins
silver chandelier earrings
2004 silver maple leaf
hotel silver flatware
silver mountain ski area
silver basketball shoes
silver key charms
03.11.2011. u 16:59 •