LONG SILVER CHAIN NECKLACES. CHAIN NECKLACES
Long Silver Chain Necklaces. Gorham Silver Pattern
Long Silver Chain Necklaces
- (necklace) jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- (Necklace (combinatorics)) In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Fasten or secure with a chain
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- Confine with a chain
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified; "a long life"; "a long boring speech"; "a long time"; "a long friendship"; "a long game"; "long ago"; "an hour long"
- for an extended time or at a distant time; "a promotion long overdue"; "something long hoped for"; "his name has long been forgotten"; "talked all night long"; "how long will you be gone?"; "arrived long before he was expected"; "it is long after your bedtime"
- hanker: desire strongly or persistently
- Have a strong wish or desire
Agate and Silver Chain Necklace
This long necklace is made with banded agate squares and Baqli sterling silver beads attached to sterling silver chain. The agate beads have the prettiest black, brown, beige and off-white patterns.
This necklace is longer and break-free - at 29", it is long enough to fit over your head without a clasp. The asymmetrical patterns allow you to wear this piece multiple ways!
Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Long Chain Necklace - NE117F
What an elegant piece! The Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Long Chain Necklace is perfect for those special occasions. It's crafted by hand by Balinese artisans. The intricate hand work and texture give it a very expensive and special look.
sterling silver teapot
silver t strap shoes
stocks in silver
engraving silver plate
silver filigree bracelets
silver recovery unit
international silver candlesticks
03.11.2011. u 17:54 •