ANTIQUE SILVER PENDANTS - ANTIQUE SILVER
Antique Silver Pendants - Silver Beads Bulk - Antique Silver Serving Spoons.
Antique Silver Pendants
- A light designed to hang from the ceiling
- (pendant) an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- A piece of jewelry that hangs from a chain worn around the neck
- A necklace with such a piece of jewelry
- (pendant) pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- (pendant) chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
Pink Fire - Glass Fire Opal and Antiqued Silver
Stunning pink glass fire opal with antiqued silver filigree setting and chain.
This glass fire opal is a fiery blaze of pink, gold and blue flashes! I placed this glass gem into a Victorian style antiqued silver filigree setting. Antiqued silver chain is a medium weight flattened curb that lies flat against the skin and has a beautiful sheen!
Cabochon measures 18mm. Entire setting is about 28mm or slightly more than one inch in diameter. Choker length chain is 16 1/2 inches plus a 2 1/2 inch extender chain.
Glass fire opals are amazing works of art. Sometimes called Harlequin Glass Art, they are known for their brilliant flashes of color. They are personally one of my favorite stones!
Metal components in this design are all high quality heavily plated antiqued sterling silver.
Glass Fire Opal Pendant
Stunning glass fire opal and antiqued silver pendant necklace!
I designed this pendant using an 18mm "Dragon's Breath" glass jewel and mounted it into an antiqued silver setting with crown edging. A small antiqued silver teardrop dangles below the pendant. Heart shaped bail connects the pendant to a medium weight antiqued silver chain.
Measures 18 inches. Finished with a lobster claw clasp.
Glass fire opals are one of my favorite stones! Often called Dragon's Breath - or sometimes Mexican glass opal - it is made from transparent smooth reddish pink glass with electric flashes of blue and purple colors that change as light passes through it. These jewels are known for their dazzling beauty and brilliance.
sterling silver cubic zirconia pendant
sterling silver jewelry chains
arctic silver 5 12g
silver address labels
silver tank watch
2010 eagle silver dollar
stirling silver bracelets
03.11.2011. u 14:57 •