CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF SILVER COIN : CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF
Canadian maple leaf silver coin : Silver bullion values.
Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin
- The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is the official bullion gold coin of Canada and is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. The brainchild of Walter Ott, it is one of the purest gold coins of regular issue in the world, with a gold content of .
- Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass form of coinage in recorded history. Silver has been used as a coinage metal since the times of the Greeks. Their silver drachmas were popular trade coins.
- (Silver Coins) Code name for cocaine, a popular adjunct to the coin business during the boom years of the 1970s and 1980s. "Do you have any silver coins for sale?" First heard from Boy Wonder Kevin L.
- (Silver coins) being the color of the moon, indicate you have a strong intuitive ability. Like the moon you are a light in the dark. It is common to find yourself discovering silver coins in a dream or picking them up.
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
The Maple Leaf is one of Canada's most recognized symbols. It appeared on coins and the Coat of Arms for both Ontario & Quebec, dating back to 1868. However, it only appeared on our Canadian flag some 45 yrs ago, in 1965.
There are ten species of Maple trees that are native to Canada and at least one of these species grows in every province.
Happy Victoria Day!
I designed a Canadian silver coin just for the statutary holiday today.
silver black tabby
centrum silver 270
pokemon silver game
silver flute charm
rolls royce silver wraith for sale
silver touch up pen
silver ballet flat shoes
leather silver bracelets
03.11.2011. u 14:57 •