SILVER MONKEY CHARM - MONKEY CHARM
Silver monkey charm - Rare silver dollar coin.
Silver Monkey Charm
- The Silver Monkey (Cercopithecus doggetti) is a species of Old World monkey found primarily in East Africa. Its range includes Burundi, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- The power or quality of giving delight or arousing admiration
- control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- An attractive or alluring characteristic
- A small ornament worn on a necklace or bracelet
- appeal: attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
- capture: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
Sock Monkey Face
This totally cute 'Sock Monkey' Charm.
WHAT I SELL:
I make these beautiful charm pendants that are made of thick one inch glass. I also sell sell beautiful matching silver snake chains to match.
A glass pendant (1x1 inch) charm and silver snake chain necklace will only cost you $10.00. Extra charms are only $5.00. I use only the best quality products and sell them at the lowest possible prices.
I send all over the world, for just a couple of dollars for postage. I'm going to list on ebay and etsy, very soon.
As you can see I'm slowly trying to list all of my charm designs (in one spot) on flickr...... But if you don't see a design here you would like, I can also do a custom design for you. Like a special word, quote or saying? You have the power...LOL!
FAMILY PHOTOS TURNED INTO GLASS PENDANTS:
I can also turn your own family photos into a piece of wearable art. Imagine your children’s baby photo's or loved one turned into a beautiful glass pendant for you to wear. What about your pet's photo? A loved one who's passed away? An old wedding photo? A piece of landscape taken from a relaxing family holiday? What about a photo of a precious object, like a ring, teddy or toy? The sky is the limit!!
AT NO EXTRA COST!!!
Thanks ...........How Charming' xoxoxo
i always admired the charm bracelets my mom had, so i decided to start my own. i will still eventually inherit my mom's bracelets someday (lets hope not TOO soon!) but in the meantime i wanted one that had little trinkets i enjoyed. some of the trinkets i bought new, others were earrings or necklace pendants that i didn't really use for that purpose that i thought fit better here, and others were found items.
silver sequin pants
silver beaded sandals
buy silver rounds
silver keys in bloodstone
troy silver bar
black dress silver shoes
monarch silver bullion
pokemon silver trade
03.11.2011. u 14:51 •