1888 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR : ENGRAVED SILVER TRAYS.
1888 Morgan Silver Dollar
- honesty: southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- Silver dollar is a common name given to a number of species of Metynnis, a tropical fish belonging to the Characidae family which is closely related to piranha and pacu.
- a dollar made of silver
- J. P. (1837–1913), US financier, philanthropist, and art collector; full name John Pierpont Morgan. He created General Electric in 1891 and the US Steel Corporation in 1901. He bequeathed his large art collection to the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
- United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- 1888 (MDCCCLXXXVIII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (click on link for calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (or a leap year starting on Friday of the 12-day slower Julian calendar).
- 1888 is a split 12" vinyl between Death In June and Current 93.
1888-P Morgan Silver Dollar
This Item consist of a Morgan Silver Dollar 1888, 1oz Silver Coin, this Coin is in Circulated condition, but with extensive image detail and has Toning throughout the coin, this is one beauty of a coin, see photos.
An 1888-S Morgan Silver Dollar
The back is really the same same size as the front; I just don't have any experience with numismatic photography.
silver watch mens
silver bullion investing
1950 silver quarter
1964 quarter silver
4 oz silver bars
price of silver per once