HOW TO CLEAN SILVER CHAINS. CLEAN SILVER CHAINS
How to clean silver chains. Buying sterling silver flatware. Colloidal silver info.
How To Clean Silver Chains
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- (chain) connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- Fasten or secure with a chain
- Confine with a chain
- (chain) a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"
- irons: metal shackles; for hands or legs
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Audio log #3
Damn, things had not been going well today.
We started out with a well prepared, albeit small group of soldiers, scouting out some land in Louisiana. Things had been going great, until another catastrophe occurred. Like all those years ago, the 'Rags had been laying in wait, ready for us. But this time, I was ready too. I took out Urag after Urag, but it wasn't enough. Eventually, I was the only man standing against a horde of Urags. They were closing in on my position, keeping behind cover, and leapfrogging positions to stay hidden. They were getting far too close. Then, something massive loomed in my scope. It was an Urag Chieftain, followed by a pair of Skirmishers! I fired wildly, once, and then my magazine clicked empty. Damn, I shouldn't have been careless, and reloaded! The Chieftain brought his massive Chain-ax to bear, and brought it down on me. At the last second, I managed to bring my rifle up to block. The staff nearly sheared through it, but it managed to save my life. I was knocked down by the impact, now weaponless except for my own chainblade. The chieftain raised his staff to finish me off. "So this is how it ends," I thought. In one last act of denial, I spat at his chest as the ax began it's descent. I shut my eyes, now thinking, "ohdamnohdamnohdamnohdamnohdamn!" I felt a wave of force, a burning pain on the side of my face, and everything went black.
A few seconds later, I wearily opened my eyes. I wasn't dead! Instead, I saw the chieftain, staring blankly, with a gaping hole blown in his chest. And a few feet behind him, I saw Cryptid. He barked to the other men in his team, who must have been behind the nearby wall, to clean up the rest of the 'Rags. He helped me to my feet, and I thanked him profusely. Cryptid must have blown a hole in the Chieftain at the last moment with his MGL. however, I was not without my scars. The Chain-axe had done a number on the left side of my face, leaving a long gash. Fortunately, it wasn't fatal, but would likely be there for the rest of my life. Then Cryptid spoke again, "Come on. You can ride with us until you can get back to your group."
"What group?" I responded, picking up an AC8 from a fallen soldier. "They have gone where I cannot follow."
GUN & ROSES long necklace
VITAMINCODE : GUN & ROSES long necklace
Updated 25 Dec 08: Adopted by Evelyn from Singapore. Merry X'mas.^^
This is an exquisite piece of jewellery 'born' 21 Aug 2008. Total length is about 88cm. Shortening or lengthening is possible for a perfect fit. Bubble wrapped.
This necklace; with its corrugated Lantern-shaped iron beads, large antiqued gold faceted beads, a matt-finish barley black copper bucket part, silvery grey & navy blue LEAD-FREE wood beads and a large high-quality white lucite rose penchant all strung together on a dark blue silk-effect polyester rope and 'Oval & twisted 8' LEAD-FREE iron chain all sought to remind me of the group GUN & ROSES, thus its name. I still remember how the music teacher used to bring a cassette player for every music lesson & getting us to learn all the pop songs of those days. Oops...did I just unwittingly revealed my age!
Knots are tied at varying length for balance & aesthetic effects & joined to the iron chain with black jumprings. Complement a slivery grey, dark blue or sky blue tunic with this red beauty or contrast it with a sweet feminine pinky ruffled top. Looks great against lemon yellow, white & many other colours.^^
Pardon my average photography skills. Photos don't do justice to this beauty. The sky is kind of cloudy this afternoon so the photos turned out a bit dark. However, I'll stick to my principle of using only natural lighting. Photos don't do justice to this beauty.
Necklace is sealed in plastic wrap & stored in a clean, dry container after photgraphy. I seal my own accessories in clear plastic sheets & store in cool, dry IKEA boxes too to reduce contact with air/dust/moisture when I’m not wearing them. Jewellery boxes take up too much space so I used them only for precious stone & metal pieces (Another little tip mentioned at my blog).
To know about me & my crafts, pls refer to my profile.
***My own design & I take pride in it. Be nice & don't copy or claim it as your own. Tks***
silver plated spoons
soul of silver
michael antonio silver
silver cash bikini
best shampoo for silver hair
antique silver patterns
silver cross 3d complete
silver plate serving tray