SILVER WRAPPING PAPER : WRAPPING PAPER
Silver wrapping paper : Silver cross hospital employment.
Silver Wrapping Paper
- Strong or decorative paper for wrapping parcels or presents
- a tough paper used for wrapping
- "Wrapping Paper" is a song with music composed by Jack Bruce and lyrics by Pete Brown , performed by Cream and originally released as a single in 1966. It is featured on The Very Best of Cream.
- Gift wrapping refers to the act of enclosing a gift in some sort of material. Wrapping paper is a kind of paper designed for gift wrapping. Gifts may also be wrapped in a box. They may be held closed with ribbon and topped with a decorative bow (an ornamental knot made of ribbon).
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
Birthday Gift ~ Personalized Wrapping Paper
We just celebrated my niece's birthday. I custom-designed a necklace and earrings for her made of sterling silver and pink and clear crystals (see previous photo).
I wanted the gift wrap to match the colors of the gift, and finding ribbon was no problem, but solid pink gift wrap was nowhere to be found.
Enter creativity! In her book, Presentations, Carolyne Roehm recommends designing your own gift wrap in Photoshop and printing it out on an inkjet printer. So ... I gave it a try, and I'm very pleased with the results.
Large gifts would be difficult to wrap this way unless you have a large-format printer, but this gift was small, so one 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of white copy paper worked perfectly. I printed a matching card using the same pattern on heavy white card stock.
Kathryne very carefully and attentively opened the package being sure not to tear the paper. She said it was going on her bulletin board. Picture me smiling :0) ... giving is so much fun!
Happy birthday, Kathryne!
Update: This is my first photo on Flickr to receive 1,000 views (and 2,500 views as of January 25, 2010). Thank you to everyone who helped make that happen!
Matching silver hat
Here is my grandma wearing her hat - probably the most stylish of this year's efforts.
© Susannah Relf All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use or reproduction for any reason is prohibited
silver cocktail tray
barton silver soldered
diamond sterling silver hoop
1880 o morgan silver dollar
$1 silver certificate value
silver oval mirrors
silver gleem solder
italian silver bracelets