STERLING SILVER WATCH FACES - WATCH FACES
Sterling silver watch faces - 1oz silver rounds
Sterling Silver Watch Faces
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- (Watch face) A clock face is the part of an analog clock (or watch) that displays the time through the use of a fixed numbered dial or dials and moving hands.
Blue Goldstone Grey Pearl and Crystal Watch
Watch band is made with blue goldstone flat ovals, dark grey curved Swarovski pearls and crystal rondelles.
Watch is 8 inches long. It has a sterling silver toggle clasp. Watch face is silver plate with a stainless steel back.
green purple blue dichroic fused glass watch with purple face
Blue, Purple and Green dichroic fused glass watch. Sterling silver wire wrapped with swarovski crystal purple beads and a magnetic clasp. Watch is made with a lavender purple Quartz Geneva face.
antique silver tea set
silver plated candlestick holders
silver tray with handles
american eagle silver proof coins
silver heart stud earrings
testing sterling silver
history of colloidal silver
- 00:01 -