PLATFORM SILVER SHOES : PLATFORM SILVER
Platform Silver Shoes : Silver Cross Prams Uk : Silver Bathroom Mirror
Platform Silver Shoes
- The Silver Shoes are the magical shoes that appear in the book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz as Dorothy Gale's transport home. They were originally owned by the Wicked Witch of the East but passed to Dorothy when her house landed on the Witch.
- A raised structure along the side of a railroad track where passengers get on and off trains at a station
- A raised level surface on which people or things can stand
- a raised horizontal surface; "the speaker mounted the platform"
- the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
- A raised floor or stage used by public speakers or performers so that they can be seen by their audience
- a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"
Brooks Radius 7
Thought these shoes were fab, and just had to buy them!
silver junk coin
silver bars coins
spot silver coin prices
pokemon pure silver and solid gold
short silver prom dress
sterling silver with gemstones
sterling silver disney charm
silver and turquoise ring