ANTIQUE SILVER HAND MIRROR - ANTIQUE SILVER
Antique Silver Hand Mirror - Sterling Silver Chain Bulk - Vintage Silver Cross Dolls Prams
Antique Silver Hand Mirror
- hand glass: a mirror intended to be held in the hand
- A mirror is an object with at least one reflective surface. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image.
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
japanese bronze hand mirror
the japanese did not have mirrors like ours for centuries . instead they used polished silver i think its far more beautiful . a dear friend gave me this its the prettiest mirror i own
Cupids defense, 1800's vintage button silver bracelet, jewelry jewellery.
Antique Victorian picture buttons. Large center button made in Paris & depicting William Bouguereau's 1880 painting, "Young Girl Defending Herself From Eros".
silver plated lobster clasp
silver key necklace
silver sneakers fitness program
silver wedge wedding shoes
ti 84 silver edition games
silver jeans canada
1963 canadian silver dollar
04.11.2011. u 01:51 •