WHEEL CHOCKS TRAILERS. WHEEL CHOCKS
Wheel Chocks Trailers. Cheap Rims And Wheels. Supercharged Power Wheels.
Wheel Chocks Trailers
- (wheel chock) A block placed in front of the back wheels of a truck or trailer to prevent the vehicle from moving away from the dock during loading and unloading.
- Wheel chocks (or chocks) are wedges of sturdy material placed behind a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes. The bottom surface is sometimes coated in rubber to enhance grip with the ground.
- (Wheel chock) A wedge-shaped block put under a wheel to prevent a vehicle from rolling
- An unpowered vehicle towed by another, in particular
- The rear section of a tractor-trailer
- (trailer) dawdler: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- An open cart
- (trailer) preview: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- (trailer) a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
DSC 0024 1024x680 LO RES
The Condor wheel chock shown in place and mounted to the spreader bar. The wheel chock can be mounted to the spreader bar in numerous positions making the system almost limitless in applications. The condor is shown with the wheel lock in the closed position.
Designed to transport one or two bikes and in some cases, three...the layout of the this trailer is efficient and effective. This image shows the in-floor recessed flip style wheel chock in the open position.
replacing wheel studs
big wheel keep on turnin
rent komatsu wheel loader
free downloads 18 wheels of steel
palace on wheels images
skateboard rubber wheels
hard trucks 18 wheels of steel cheats
download 18 wheels of steel across america demo
john bean wheel alignment machine
19.10.2011. u 09:07 •