DIRT BIKE ON ICE GAME : ON ICE GAME
Dirt Bike On Ice Game : Forza Indoor Cycling Bike
Dirt Bike On Ice Game
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- On Ice is a Mickey Mouse cartoon released in 1935.
- On Ice is the debut album by Norwegian pop singer Bambee, released in 1998 (see 1998 in music). The track "Bumble Bee" was featured in the video game Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMIX and Dance Dance Revolution 4thMIX.
- On Ice is a studio album by Machine Gun Fellatio. The album was released on October 18, 2004.
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
Liz in the Garden
Elizabeth Cole In The Garden
For Rose's Contest:
Warm and sunny, with a bright blue sky dotted with puffs of white clouds, and just the slightest hint of a cool breeze. Doesn't that paint of lovely picture? Now, imagine a blonde girl with shiny golden pin curls framing her face, in a butter yellow summer dress. She's running about the garden in her bare feet, her fair skin turning red from the sun. Her blue eyes are filled with wonder as she roams about the colourful flowers. A dream-like atmosphere ensues, with only the slightest of sound and a blur of beautiful scenery.
What does summer mean to me?
Sunny weather and cool shade
Sweet and sour ice-cold lemonade and cook outs on the deck
Trying to catch fire flies in jam jars outside in the moonlight
Toasty, gooey marshmallows and crackling, smoky bonfires
Hot, smooth sand and cool blue waves
Scavenging in the sand and digging in the dirt
Long walks with my dog and bike rides with my friends
Reading a good book in my favorite chair during a summer storm
Monopoly games with buttery popcorn at midnight
Family and friends, hugs and kisses, disagreements and mistakes
Old stories, smiling photographs
Memories, some good, and some bad
Summer is walking through the garden without a care in the world.
Chanukah on Ice
I was hired as a cameraperson for Chanukah on Ice.
"Skate to Chanukah music or watch and nosh latkes and doughnuts.
Monday, December 22, 2008, 6:00-7:30 pm.
West End Ice Rink, 1750 Haro Street (Between Denman & Bidwell).
Admission: By donation. Skates are free."
Which sounds, on the surface, like it was going to be a Yiddish Icecapades, people dressed as sparkling, spinning dreidel, singing songs and throwing glitter under a rainbow of lights, but instead it was a thousand times more hard-core bizarre. Something I would never have the wit or imagination to think up myself.
It was a Candle Lighting on an Menorah made of ice, a meter high and shaped like hockey sticks.
Did you get that? Shaped like hockey sticks.
This is my favourite picture of the night.
wheel master bicycle
mountain biking history
bicycle stem risers
specialized 20 bike
bmx bike on sale
felt f45 road bike
southern california bike paths
custom bicycle cruisers
swiss bike tours
build a bike kits