SECOND HAND CAMERA LENSES SALE. SECOND HAND CAMERA
SECOND HAND CAMERA LENSES SALE. PANASONIC IP CAMERA BL C111. NIKON DIGITAL CAMERA PRICES INDIA.
Second Hand Camera Lenses Sale
- (camera lens) a lens that focuses the image in a camera
- (Camera lens) A camera lens (also known as photographic lens, objective lens or photographic objective) is an optical lens or assembly of lenses used in conjunction with a camera body and mechanism to make images of objects either on photographic film or on other media capable of storing an
- an intermediate person; used in the phrase `at second hand'; "he could learn at second hand from books"
- from a source of previously owned goods; "I prefer to buy second hand"
- An extra hand in some watches and clocks that moves around to indicate the seconds
- hand marking seconds on a timepiece
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
Test Shot 3 with Car Boot Sale Miranda 700 CD Flash Gun : Russian Industar 61 Leica Screw Rangefinder Lens 53 mm F2.8 :
File size:611683 bytes (4016x2624, 0.5bpp, 52x)
EXIF Summary:1/25s f/5.6 ISO125 105mm (35mm eq:157mm)
Equipment Make:NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model:NIKON D1X
Camera Software:Bibble 4.10.1
Maximum Lens Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length (35mm Equiv):157 mm
Image Orientation:Top, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution:300 dpi
Vertical Resolution:300 dpi
Image Created:2010:04:02 11:59:08
Exposure Time:5368709/134217728 sec
ISO Speed Rating:125
Exposure Bias:0 EV
Focal Length:105.00 mm
Scene Capture Type:Standard
Subject Distance Range:Unknown
ISO Speed Used:125
Lens Range:105.0 mm; f/2.8
Shooting/Bracketing Mode:Single Frame/Off
Exif IFD Pointer:8
Compression Scheme:JPEG Compression (Thumbnail)
Offset to JPEG SOI:3685
Bytes of JPEG Data:14861
Image Generated:2010:04:02 11:59:08
Image Digitized:2010:04:02 11:59:08
Shutter Speed:1/25 sec
DateTime Second Fraction:2
Scene Type:Directly Photographed
GPS Info Version:126.96.36.199
Nikon Note Version:2.0
Auto Flash Mode:
IR test #2
Adventures in Infrared
The sale of my Canon gear last year enabled me to realise an ambition that I've had for many years, that is, to try taking photographs using infrared light. As a student, this was simply too expensive for me to consider trying with cost of IR film and processing, but it turns out that some digital cameras (and lenses) are particularly suited to this technique due to having above average sensitivity to the near-infrared wavelengths.
So I bought a second-hand Nikon D70s and sent it away to have the IR blocking filter over the sensor removed and replaced with an IR pass filter - this cuts out most of the visible wavelengths apart from deep red. Today was my first real opportunity to set up the camera and try it out in the field.
This shot, like the previous one, shows the colour of the image out of the camera; I've adjusted the levels and contrast, as images tend to be a bit flat if they're not strongly lit by the sun.
japanese spy camera
canon digital camera ixus 9515
panasonic camera leica lens
vtech kidizoom camera pink
35mm compact camera
canon 50d camera sale
cheapest underwater camera
samsung camera batteries
26.10.2011. u 13:01 •