Sterling Silver Teapot - Plated Silver Chain.
Sterling Silver Teapot
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- A pot with a handle, spout, and lid, in which tea is brewed and from which it is poured
- A teapot is a vessel used for steeping tea leaves or a herbal mix in near-boiling water. Tea may be either in a tea bag or loose, in which case a tea strainer will be needed, either to hold the leaves as they steep or to catch the leaves inside the teapot when the tea is poured.
- A teakettle
- pot for brewing tea; usually has a spout and handle
- "The Teapot" (Danish: Theepotten) is a literary fairy tale by Danish poet and author Hans Christian Andersen about a teapot and her adventures. The tale was first published 1863 and demonstrates Andersen's talent for investing ordinary household objects with life, character, and personality.
Fine Silver Teapot Purple Swki Pendant
Teapot-shaped pendant textured with lace on the front and leather on the back. Purple Swarovski crystals 'drip' from the spout of the fine silver pendant. Hangs on a 16" Sterling silver chain.
Delicate roses peek out of a glass bead embedded in a sterling silver teapot beadcap. Strung on silver beading chain with swirling pink rounds. (D187)
sterling silver wall cross
the book of old silver
girls sterling silver bracelet
silver teapots for sale
$5 silver certificate
white and silver watch