15057 Powered By Coppermine Photo Gallery : Heart Photo Cake Top
15057 Powered By Coppermine Photo Gallery
- (photo galleries) prestructured grids into which staff or users can upload photos. By extension, “gallery” can be used to describe any place on a website where users are able to upload static content to share with others.
- it is the space to upload your favourite photos or admire what other users have uploaded
- No matter what industry you're in, a Web site that features rich images will appeal to visitors and enhance your business' credibility! Our photo gallery tools allow you to create a comprehensive image portfolio.
- The Pentium III brand refers to Intel's 32-bit x86 desktop and mobile microprocessors based on the sixth-generation P6 microarchitecture introduced on February 26, 1999. The brand's initial processors were very similar to the earlier Pentium II-branded microprocessors.
- 0.18µm Intel Katmai (enhanced on-Die L2 cache) [Slot 1, Socket 370]
Kittelgruvan at Leja coppermine field.2
Leja coppermines history.
The ore deposit in this mine field describes in older descriptions as "Martanshytte, Martshytte or Marshytte-coppermines"."Leja" is the term for the different mines, Pumpgruvan, Kittelgruvan,Leijelgruvan, and Nya gruvan. All of these mines are conected with each others and the largest deepth is around 60 meters.
Martanshytte coppermines was in production a couple of years during the 1550's.
The winnings from the mine was sent to the copper smeltingworks in Guldsmedshyttan.
In the years 1553 and 1554: 7,2 ton respective 15,7 tons of crudecopper was produced.
The proportionately poor copper-ore in the minefeild resulted in a minimum win of the feild.
From the1500?s to the later part of the 1800?s the mines where worked by a number of capital-owners and companys and even of some "bergsman" (independent exploiters) from Kopparberg. In the year of 1906 the minefeild was going into the ownership of Guldsmedshytte bruk AB. In 1914 (the begining of w.w.1) the price on copper was going up dramaticly. and that made Leja mines profitable, and the old constructions was modernized. Electrical power was put into the machinehouse, the dressing plant was enlarged and new equipment was put in. A new transformerbuilding, smithery, saw-mill, office, a store, lodgings and houses for the workers and foremen. Now the whole place was alive again. The ore contained mostly copper pyrites and in the dressing plant it was tranformed to copperore concentrate that was transported on the main road to the copper smeltingworks in Guldsmedshyttan. The smeltingworks was shutt down 1916.
After that the copperore concentrate was taken by railroad to a smeltingworks in Koping.
After the war the price on copper was going down and the mines in Leja became unprofitable again. And 1919 the buissnes was shut down for good. Today only remains of the former mineing feild is visible between the trees.
photo printing and framing online
photo gift store
5x7 digital photo frame
colourful photo frames
miley cyrus photo 2011
largest digital photo frame
photo id online