Bulldog Dog Photo. Leather Photo Bags
Bulldog Dog Photo
- Wrestle (a steer) to the ground by holding its horns and twisting its neck
- a sturdy thickset short-haired breed with a large head and strong undershot lower jaw; developed originally in England for bull baiting
- attack viciously and ferociously
- throw a steer by seizing the horns and twisting the neck, as in a rodeo
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- A wild animal of the dog family
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
Young boy with a bull terrier puppy
It isn't typical to get information about one of these old photos, but this one has a stamp on the back from a commercial processing company. Globe Photo, Inc. Greenville, SC. The date is almost certainly 1938. With only a tiny amount of searching I found this information on the NC State Archives. Not 100% sure it is the same, but Greenville isn't all that far from NC, so likely.
And this is when bull dogs were beloved family companions, not the over bred problem dogs we hear about today who have fallen into bad hands.
Wilderness Dog Photo
Hi, attached is a shot of our French Bulldog boy Spanky....an avid outdoorsdoggie.......He grabs a pinecone on every hike and carries it the entire time.......Hope you love him. Thanks for all you do, Richard Spratley 3037461588
jessica alba photo shoot
kat games photo hunt
best photo storage sites
wedding thank you photo postcards
digital scrapbooking photo books
disney photo books
alarm clock photo frame