Photo editing software frames. 3.5 x 5 photo prints.
Photo Editing Software Frames
- Computer software, or just software, is the collection of computer programs and related data that provide the instructions telling a computer what to do. The term was coined to contrast to the old term hardware (meaning physical devices).
- Place (a picture or photograph) in a frame
- Erect the framework of a building
- Surround so as to create a sharp or attractive image
- (frame) enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
- (frame) a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- (frame) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
Panoramic Sunset Terra Nova S0440e
I always fancy about panoramic photography. But I am a lazy guy and don't like spending a lot of time in doing stitching with the photo editing software.
I hope one day I could own Hasselbald X-Pan or Noblex panoramic film camera and then I can make panoramic images without stitching. They are currently out of my affordable range. $$$! :o(
My little Fuji S1600 point & shoot has a panoramic mode and I tried it out yesterday at Terra Nova. It is of course not going to be comparable to result done by professional photo editing software. It stitches three images into one in camera. It suits the need of lazy guy like me.
Apart from the issue of exposure differences in the left and right (each part was taken at least 5-6 seconds apart and the sun was setting fast!), I enjoyed the the fun of panoramic picture taking with my little camera!
I will probably try it more in 2011!
Happy Monday to everyone!
Please view Large size for better result.
Framed Perch Rock Lighthouse
OK! I know I've posted this before but I think that the inclusion of a black frame with a silver internal border makes the scene stand out better.
Please let me know what you think!
Someone has asked the question concerning differences between this photo and the original, unframed shot. The original was lightened with Flickr's editing software slightly but this one is as the final, processed photo was saved to my PC.
Note the container ship to the left which had just left Seaforth Docks. This was disappearing behind the waves from time to time so I didn't envy the sailors' voyage!
auto feed photo scanners
buy photo print
devon photo competition
sketch photo effects
photo sharing apps that
picasso photo editing
best photo gallery for joomla
renting photo booths