GOLD CELTIC - CELTIC
Gold Celtic - White Gold Angel Charm - 14kt White Gold 1 2ct.
- The Celtic language group
- a branch of the Indo-European languages that (judging from inscriptions and place names) was spread widely over Europe in the pre-Christian era
- relating to or characteristic of the Celts
- Celtic music is a term utilised by artists, record companies, music stores and music magazines to describe a broad grouping of musical genres that evolved out of the folk musical traditions of the Celtic people of Western Europe.
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Day 100/365 - Day100-0003
Day 100/365 - I made it! I made it! OK, it's not the full challenge, but I did make it the first 100 days! It was tough a few times -- I got too pre-occupied with Life and just forgot to take pictures until the 11th hour occasionally -- but I'm glad I made it this far.
For Day 100, my son Gordon had a great idea -- he knew how many of my pictures had to do with beer, and sested we created a special 100 from some of the beer bottles currently hanging out in my beer closet. Y'know, some of these look mighty good -- it may be time to stop cellaring some of these & time to start enjoying them!
Here's a quick rundown of the beers that appear on the table, for the curious ones:
Peak Organic's Pomegranate Wheat Ale
Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra IPA
Curim Gold Celtic Wheat Ale
Coney Island Freaktoberfest, brewed by Shmaltz Brewing Company (part of He'Brew)
Samuel Adam's Imperial White
Pennsylvania Brewing Company's Weizen Bock
I.C. Light from the Pittsburgh Brewing Co.
Great Divide's Espresso Oak Aged Yeti
Beautiful Brew's Honey Amber Rose
The Brookyln edition of the Brooklyner-Schneider Hopfen-Weisse
Thanks for all the comments & support on pictures I've taken so far this year! Hopefully the other 3/4 of the challenge will get easier (or at least not any more difficult) from here...
Day 99/365 - Beer&theFullMoon-0010
Day 99/365 - Who wants a Curim Gold Celtic Wheat Ale? I had apparently had a few other beers before this (no, I don't normally look this intoxicated BEFORE drinking)... Curim was good, a nice light beer we thought would work well as a 'lawn mowing beer', but not a lot of body to back it up...
what is microsoft gold certified partner
gold dredge design
car rental gold coast queensland
royal canadian mint gold bars
todays gold price
white gold star earrings
18k italian gold bracelet
red and gold shower curtains
buying xbox live gold