YELLOW GOLD PERIDOT. WHITE GOLD CROSS PENDANT NECKLACE
Yellow Gold Peridot
- The most popular gold alloy. An alloy of gold, silver, copper, and often zinc.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-yellow color blends used to give the impression of the color of the element gold.
- Peridot is an IBM project developed by the Extreme Blue internship program to check web sites for broken links and assist in updating them. IBM has two patents ( and ) on this technology.
- a pale green variety of chrysolite; used as a gemstone
- A green semiprecious variety of olivine
- Peridot ( or ) is gem-quality forsteritic olivine.
Dancing Hearts & Flowers Pin
Double Dancing Heart & Flower Pin. A one of a kind piece featuring two 18K White gold Dancing Hearts and three 18K Yellow Gold Clovers. The scattered diamond Dancing Heart features a small peridot directly in between the start of the two Chateau C's while the pave Dancing Heart holds a Yellow Topaz. The three 18K Yellow Gold diamond clovers beneath it contain (from L-R) a Blue Sapphire, Amethyst, and a Blue Zircon.
SOLD Sometimes things just don't go as planned but instead a different unique creation is born, like it was meant to be something else. This sweet Apple Ring is one of those examples! I fused 14k yellow gold and sterling silver together rolled it out and discovered that it turned into this adorable apple shape. I added a beautiful green 3.5mm Arizona peridot to it and born was Apple Cheeks!
white gold rosary bead necklace
14k white gold earrings
cream and gold dress
gold phone cards
gold ornate picture frames
18kt yellow gold
pearl white gold pendant
australian gold spf
garnet gold necklace