ROSE GOLD WEDDING RING SETS. A GOLD SLUICE.
Rose Gold Wedding Ring Sets
- a ring (usually plain gold) given to the bride (and sometimes one is also given to the groom) at the wedding
- A ring worn by a married person, given by the spouse at their wedding
- A wedding ring or wedding band is a metal ring indicating the wearer is married. Depending on the local culture, it is worn on the base of the right or the left ring finger. The custom of wearing such a ring has spread widely beyond its origin in Europe.
- The Wedding Ring (L'Alliance) is a 1971 French mystery film directed by Christian de Chalonge and starring Anna Karina.
- The proportions of a diamond are very important to allow the maximum amount of light to be reflected off and out of a stone. Proportion is the relationship between the angles of the facets of the crown and pavilion. Precious Metals
- A softly hued gold that contains the same metals as yellow gold but with a higher concentration of copper in the alloy. A popular color in Europe, rose gold in watches is often seen in retro styling or in tricolor gold versions.
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
14k Yellow White Rose Gold Channels CZ Wedding Ring Set
Choose a unique wedding set! These three rings offer all of the shimmer and shine that you want but much of this is due to laser cut gold set into channels. The CZ stones add a bit more sparkle and shine, but much of what you see is owed to beautifully cut and set gold. A great look!
Material: 14k Yellow, White and Rose Gold
Gram Weight: 8.8
Stone: Cubic Zirconia
Ring Size: 7 Ladies; 10 MenOs (See disclaimer below for resizing options)
Face Dimension: 6.3 by 5.5 mm
Width: 2.9 mm (Ladies); 5.4 mm (Men's)
If only one ring size is indicated, this is the default size that will be shipped out. For rings that have more than one size, please notify us of your choice of ring size right after placing the order.
Most of our rings that are made in gold and silver can be resized, depending on the structure or design of the ring. Titanium, Stainless Steel, Tungsten and other Gemstone (Jade, Onyx, etc.) rings cannot be resized. Resizing fee is $15 per size per ring. Please contact us for more information.
All images of our items are NOT in actual size. They may have been enhanced to better represent the item in a more detailed way. Please refer to the Product Details for all other item details such as measurement, weight, etc. All measurement and weight information provided on each item are approximate and may differ to the actual item, due to high-volume inventory.
The bouquet – Wedding photography
This shot was made possible thanks to Flickr. I did some fieldwork before the big wedding day and I came across a photo just like this one. So the lesson here is: checkout the photos on Flickr, there are a lot of amazing photos out there. But don’t try and copy too many scenes, the day is very hectic and you don’t always have time to set-up a scene. Just try and remember a few and put some time and effort in those and the results speak for them self’s.
I had set the aperture on f/5.0. This made the roses stand out a bit more but the bride is still very vague (it’s not always about the bride ;-). I had to put the ISO on 400 because of the low light. I chose to shoot this scene under the party tent. By doing this I didn’t have any problem with the hard shadows. The only problem I had was getting an all white background. In situations like this I wish I had Photoshop, this might just be a very good reason to buy it.
Beautiful ring set at recent wedding - silver seems much more common, it's a surprise to shoot a gold set :)
white gold diamond eternity rings
black onyx white gold rings
gold evening shoes
xb360 live 12 month gold card
swiss gold hallmarks
tri gold ring
of men and gold
22k gold chain