CHINESE GOLD HALLMARKS. 18KT GOLD BANGLE.
Chinese Gold Hallmarks
- (hallmark) authentication: a mark on an article of trade to indicate its origin and authenticity
- A hallmark is an official mark or series of marks struck on items made of precious metals -- platinum, gold, silver and in some nations, palladium. In a more general sense, the term '''' can also be used to refer to any distinguishing characteristic or trait.
- A mark stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum in Britain, certifying their standard of purity
- A distinctive feature, esp. one of excellence
- (hallmark) a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; "Chinese food"
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
"The ancient cultural remains at Sanxingdui are worldly renowned. In the multitude of Chinese antiquities, they are among the most spectacular and of the highest historical, scientific, cultural and artistic value.
The two large sacrificial pits discovered consecutively from July to September 1986 at Sanxingdui constitute one of the most important archaeological finds of the twentieth century. Yielding a large number of remarkable artifacts, the discovery immediately attracted worldwide attention and fame. The two pits contained a rich array of bronze, gold and lithic artifacts, including mysterious bronze sculptures, a shiny gold staff and jade implements with intricate decoration... The site of Sanxingdui presents a sophisticated yet enigmatic world of ancient Shu. As material manifestations of the ancient Shu civilization, the artifacts stimulate great interest, revealing their ancient splendor to our present time.
The discovery of the Sanxingdui site and it riches has confirmed the historical reality of Shu... a controversial legend since ancient times. The origin and center of the ancient state of Shu can now be ascertained: Sanxingdui.
The ancient state of Shu at Sanxingdui represents one of many distinct regional cultures that surround the Central Plain in ancient China. The Sanxingdui cultural remains provide a missing link in the evolution of Chinese culture. As a hallmark of ancient civilization of the upper Changjiang river valley, the Sanxingdui civilization definitively confirms the multiple and widespread origins of Chinese civilization.
Forming a coherent group, the Sanxingdui artifacts are rare treasures of ancient humanity. The site presents a concrete case for investigating early political organization, social evolution and religious practices. Sanxingdui occupies an important place in the history of world civilization.
'Having slumbered for thousands of years, once awakened, it shocks the world'. The treasure trove of Sanxingdui reveals the infinite fascination of ancient Chinese civilization as well as brilliance of our human cultural heritage.
The soul of Shu, thousands of years old, will exist eternally! May the Three Stars shine brilliantly forever"!
If anyone has any idea of this hallmark, I'd love to hear it.
I know the first part (l to r) is 925 (silver) then I'm stumped, then it is a C (year) - but in what shaped outer? I love puzzles and will keep at this one. :o)
barclays gold etf
gold lamay fabric
blue gold news forums
gold silver bracelets
midnight cry by gold city
antique gold charm bracelets
samsung u900 soul black gold
gold strike hotel and casino