GOLD DIAMOND COCKTAIL RING - WHITE GOLD STAR OF DAVID NECKLACE.
Gold Diamond Cocktail Ring
- A dinner ring or cocktail ring is a large over sized ring, set with precious or semiprecious stones. Cocktail rings became popular during the 1940s and 1950s. They are generally worn by women and placed on the fourth finger of the right hand.
- A large ring with elaborate detail that is elegant and dramatic enough to be worn to a cocktail party.
- an elaborate multi-stone ring with an eye-catching, glamorous flair.
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- coins made of gold
Celestial Ice 18ct White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Cocktail Ring
Andrew Geoghegan 18ct White Gold Celestial ring with 7ct Aquamarine and 14 point brilliant cut diamonds colour FG clarity VVS. Impact, impact and impact! The Celestial is the jaw dropper of the AG collection. The coolness of the Aquamarine is a perfect match for the ice white gold. A match made in heaven! This noticeable departure from bridal jewellery is being welcomed by retailers and customers alike.
Amethyst cocktail ring
I love amethysts and they don't come much better than this stone. The Amethyst is the star!
This was designed and made by Dominic Walmsley Jewellery Ltd.
18kt italian gold
chinese gold coins panda
rose gold wedding
gold and silver rings
gold 5 dollar coins
black hills gold amethyst
orinoco gold driver xp
rose gold dial watch
current rates of gold
white yellow gold ring