COTTON FLOOR RUGS. BAMBOO VS HARDWOOD FLOORING.
Cotton Floor Rugs
- take a liking to; "cotton to something"
- fabric woven from cotton fibers
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- Absorbent cotton
- A soft white fibrous substance that surrounds the seeds of a tropical and subtropical plant and is used as textile fiber and thread for sewing
- A thread of this fiber
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Here's a huge project I'm making in crochet. A BIG bathroom rug, to cover the floor from the tub to the sink. Nice and cushy.
I'm just doing single crochet throughout, holding together 2 strands of Bernat Handicrafter cotton. I'm about halfway through now, after a couple months of slow work.
Oriental Rugs Persian Isfahan Runner
In excellent condition, this measures 12' 9" x 4' 8".
Hand-knotted, wool pile, cotton foundation.
45-50 yrs. old.
If you have a question please contact me thru flickr mail or just leave it in comments.
wood flooring cork
antique oak flooring
floor plan creator
checkered laminate flooring
hardwood flooring orange county
tile floor installation
atlanta flooring installation
repair tile floor
hardwood floor underlayment
types of floors