Big League Hockey Manager Game : Usa Hockey Team 2011 : Iihf World Junior Hockey Championship Schedule
Big League Hockey Manager Game
- A group of teams in a professional sport, esp. baseball, competing for a championship at the highest level
- major league: the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
- A very successful or important group
- (The Big Leagues) "The Big Leagues" is an episode of the animated television series Static Shock. It aired on January 26, 2002.
- Big League is the official magazine of the National Rugby League and that of the NRL's forerunners, the New South Wales Rugby League and Australian Rugby League competitions. Its predecessor, The Rugby League News, was first published in 1920; in 1974 it was rebadged as Big League.
- coach: (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- A person in charge of the activities, tactics, and training of a sports team
- A person who controls the activities, business dealings, and other aspects of the career of an entertainer, athlete, group of musicians, etc
- director: someone who controls resources and expenditures
- A person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization
- (managership) the position of manager
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
Snowy Sundays are perfect for board games with the kids. Game of choice today was Big League Manager - fun for those who like hockey, as well as those who just enjoy Monopoly type games!
Project 365 - 2008.12.25
Project 366 2008 Dec 25 360/366
Big League Hockey Manager
hockey boards for sale
west island hockey league
make a wood hockey stick
hockey junior b
free air hockey games
national hockey league salary
ronald mcdonald summer hockey
hockey net sizes