16 BATMAN BIKE. 16 BATMAN
16 BATMAN BIKE. GT BIKE SALE. MOUNTIAN BIKE REVIEW
16 Batman Bike
The Dark Knight - Batman on Bike Film Motion Picture Canvas Art Canvas Print Print Picture Size: (16" x 12")
The above product is a FRAMED CANVAS meaning it comes ready stretched on a canvas stretcher bar frame. All you need to do is take it out the box, hang it on your wall stand back and admire! We are a specialist Canvas Printing company who now also manufacture and produce Perspex printed mounts. Over the last 6 years we have grown to become the UK's largest seller of Printed Canvas Art. This year alone we have already shipped out in the region of 168,000 canvas prints. We operate from a fully equipped 6000sqft art studio based in London (UK). All our canvas prints are printed on the highest quality canon canvas printing machines and are hand stretched by our professional 12 man stretching team. All items are made to order and nothing is bulk created and stored away. We have all our raw materials such as canvas, stretcher bars and packaging specially manufactured for us. We pride ourselves on the highest of quality and customer services. If you have any questions related to this product or any of our services feel free to contact the Canvas101 team. DON'T BE PUT OF ORDERING; if you're ordering from the USA or CANADA please don't be put of ordering just because we are on the other side of the country. We have teamed up with world leaders FEDEX and are now able to get a parcel from the UK to the USA within 48-72 of you placing your order. We have also been known to ship good to the USA within 24 hours before. In order to make ordering as easy as we can we have also set up a US based telephone support number ( 16467701959 ) which is available from 8.00am - 6.00pm (GMT)
I like lists. Recently I've seen a few "X number of things I want to do before turning X" lists and liked the idea of them. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and the list took ages to sort out but finally, here it is. I'm not turning 30 but I like round numbers.
01. Celebrate my birthday with a cupcake and a candle.
02. Go ten-pin bowling.
03. Grab lunch at the Bratwurst Shop and American Doughnut Van.
04. Begin a photo project.
05. Fall in love with two new records/artists.
06. Go on a photo safari every couple months.
07. Send handwritten things in the post.
08. Catch a train to somewhere new.
09. Eat a freshly made waffle.
10. Take a photo in every photobooth I come across.
11. Run on the treadmill for five minutes without having a heart attack.
12. Take a sewing class.
13. Buy a pair of second-hand roller skates from the 80s.
14. Ride a bike.
15. Surprise someone.
16. See a play.
17. Toast a marshmallow.
19. Put at least of one roll of film through the Holga and the Lubitel.
20. Find my signature karaoke tune.
21. Clean out the closet. For real this time.
22. Start and finish Lego Batman with Dan.
23. Bake something.
24. See a daggy movie at a drive-in.
25. Ask the shoe repair guy about altering my boots.
26. Stargaze in the middle of nowhere.
27. Create the second silhouette portrait in the Sisters series.
28. Learn to say ‘Yes’.
29. Learn to say ‘No’.
30. Document as many things on this list with polaroids as possible.
I've been tagged
I've been Tagged by anie (argh), so i have to write 16 things about myself (bummer)
1. My firstname is Cromwell ( I was named after Oliver Cromwell)
2. I love photography and I like visual arts
3. I love MMA and BJJ
4. I used to be in a band when I was in college and highschool
5. I love sports (basketball, scuba diving, surfing, rowing, mountain bike etc..)
6. I'm a financial analyst by profession and a start-up entrepreneur
7. I have two lovely girls, my wife and my daughter (she's all over my photostream)
8. I'm a coffee addict, love the coffee press! (Guatemala arabica - the best!)
9. I love to read non-fiction books (history, biography, philosophy, business etc..)
10. I love to watch Discovery, Nat Geo and UFC (i can watch any of these shows for hours!)
11. I'm a big Batman fan
12. I still watch cartoons
13. I practice zazen (zen meditation)
14. I used to write poems and songs
15. In school, I love all my science subjects. My least liked are trigonomery and geometry
16. I love dark chocolate!
raleigh bikes for kids
thule bike carrier parts
girls dirt bike gear
bell influx bike helmet
surly bike parts
125 yamaha dirt bikes
woman on bikes
fitness exercise bike
gary fisher women's mountain bike