DIRT BIKE POSTER - THULE BIKE RACK HITCH MOUNT.
Dirt Bike Poster
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
- trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- Someone who sends a message to a newsgroup
- post horse: a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- A large printed picture, notice, or advertisement displayed in a public place
- bill poster: someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
- A large printed picture used for decoration
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
Sidewinder 1 Poster
Who remembers this old chestnut?
Woo hoo! The first mainstream motocross themed movie that wasn't Bruce Brown or biker punk BS.
Marjoe Gortner, Michael Parks (remember him from "Then Came Bronson"?) are hired to develop a new motocross machine by shady investors.
Maico AW models were heavily modified (cast wheels, ground engine cases, new color scheme, etc. and turned into "Sidewinder" racing machines.
Tristan Muirhead @ Dirt Park
The boys are putting on a race at Drit Park. It's gonna be real soon too, early November, so time to get your race heads on.
I've offered to do a poster and wanted to get a shot for it. tonight was the night. First time I've shot downhill. It's hard.
Props to Tristan and Jamie for making it happen.
carbon road bike shoes
khs bike frame
pearl izumi biking gloves
pit bike store
bright bicycle light
road bike pedals types
bmx road bike