Graphics for dirt bikes - How to change a tire on a road bike - Trek road bikes
Graphics For Dirt Bikes
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- (Dirt Bike) off road bike; not street legal.
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- (dirt bike) trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- The products of the graphic arts, esp. commercial design or illustration
- the drawings and photographs in the layout of a book
- The use of diagrams in calculation and design
- Visual images produced by computer processing
- artwork: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
- (graphic) an image that is generated by a computer
1990 KX500 Brochure Back
Scan of the back side of the sales brochure for the 1990 Kawasaki KX500 dirt bike. I still don't know what people were thinking back then when they made all the day-glo pink graphics! Also, is it me, or does that 19" rear look kind of odd on a 500? I think the later model KX500 would have looked better with an 18" rear wheel.
Kick it out!
Strawberry Fields - Marc Wood. Cloudless skies yesterday, made a good excuse to try out a few new toys. I haven't been down for a couple of months so I tried out some new stuff. 1/640, f8.0
Nikon AF-S 18-55mm f3.5 - 5.6 ED
Hoya Gradual Green/Emerald Filter
No Graphics Please!
mt bike wheels
gary fisher women's mountain bike
road bike crank set
bike mirror reviews
track bike times
electric bikes conversion kits
kawasaki dirt bike parts
gore bike clothes
garmin bike computer