Bicycle Bob Trailer : Fix Gear Bicycles
Bicycle Bob Trailer
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- The rear section of a tractor-trailer
- An open cart
- preview: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- An unpowered vehicle towed by another, in particular
- dawdler: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- move up and down repeatedly; "her rucksack bobbed gently on her back"
- British shilling: a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- A weight on a pendulum, plumb line, or kite-tail
- A bobsled
- A style in which the hair is cut short and evenly all around so that it hangs above the shoulders
I went to photograph this, one Wednesday evening, and found it was all locked up inside these rather attractive gardens at a new development just off Thingwall Road. You can just see it in the background on the left. looking rather wistfully at the gate, hoping that someone might let it out.
That was a busy day - I had been riding, then gone to work, then gone to the gym, and I was then on my way to a second place of work. Each activity required different bits of gear such as clothing and equipment, hence the trailer. A good excuse to get the trailer in the picture.
1/2" open ended wrench
Much to my delight, I found that 1/2" open ended wrenches fit PERFECTLY onto the BOB axle. I rooted through my wrench box and found that I had no less than six 1/2" wrenches, don't need that many! I used a long set screw & two bolts welded onto the bottom of the wrench to secure the hitch to the BOB axle.
best entry level road bikes
schwinn stingray chopper bicycle
chopper bicycle plans
pro bike clothing
cheap cannondale bikes
buy used bike
small folding bikes