GOLD COIN BULLION DEALERS : BULLION DEALERS
Gold coin bullion dealers : Pokemon heart gold and soul silver news : Trade in gold.
Gold Coin Bullion Dealers
- Bullion minted in round coin shapes, often with legal tender value for trade purposes. It usually has no collector value, and may be either simple or ornate.
- A person who buys and sells drugs
- (dealer) trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- (dealer) a firm engaged in trading
- (dealer) a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
Austrian 4 ducat gold coin
This restrike of the Austrian 4 Ducat coin has a very high purity (23-3/4 kt) for a circulated coin. The coin contains .434 oz of pure gold and is quite large but very thin at 40 mm and .7 mm respectively.
Gold. Found amongst some long forgotten coins.
gold future market
gold star pins
current value of gold coins
10k gold figaro bracelet
cash for gold owner
gold engraved dog tags
gold miner 3
blue topaz diamond white gold
two and a half dollar gold coin
28.10.2011. u 03:09 •