Engine heater - Propane hot tub heater - Diy kerosene heater.
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- A railroad locomotive
- locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
Engine sans plenum
Everything above the intake manifold (filled with paper towels in this shot) had to come off. The plenum is a real bear to remove because it has coolant lines bolted to the bottom connecting the heater core to the throttle body.
BNSF 5748: Berwyn Metra Station
Another attempt in my "50mm perspective" train series.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Berwyn Metra Station
hydor aquarium heater
diy wood heater
rv hot water heater
dynamic storage heaters
heat siphon pool heater
in wall heaters
emax water heater
water heater parts electric