Memory card for digital photo frame : Photo storage acid free : Free website photo gallery template
Memory Card For Digital Photo Frame
- Digital photography is a form of photography that uses an array of light sensitive sensors to capture the image focused by the lens, as opposed to an exposure on light sensitive film.
- (Memory Cards) Removable chips using 'flash memory' on which a digital camera stores its image files. Also known as flash cards. Where the name CompactFlash originated.
- A memory card or flash card is an electronic flash memory data storage device used for storing digital information. They are commonly used in many electronic devices, including digital cameras, mobile phones, laptop computers, MP3 players, and video game consoles.
- (Memory Cards) Memory Stick Micro M2
- Surround so as to create a sharp or attractive image
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- Erect the framework of a building
- Place (a picture or photograph) in a frame
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
Day 145: Ice Eyes
145 / 365 Saturday 1/9/10. Today I babysat from about 10:15 - 1:15. After that, I sat around and played Zelda. Eventually I got so bored that I put on rediculous makeup and teased my hair and took pictures. Rather than doing something productive. I brought out my baby blue powershot for this picture. Still love that thing. I spent Saturday night putting a bunch of pictures onto a memory card for my new digital photo frame, and eating dinner at McDonald's.
I've noticed that I NEVER get any picture comments :/ And I'll be looking at other people's streams and they will have like 9 comments on every picture. Not even that good of pictures, too. I don't know, it just makes me sad. I want to be loved too. Maybe I need to comment OTHER people more? Heh.
M Frames a Photo, Portsmouth, NH 042007-1
Mervyn shoots a bridge (and gets smoke up his nose and in his eyes, at the same time!)
Mervyn took about 2,000 digital photos during his 4 weeks in New England. His new digital camera got a workout. Each night he would do some basic editing to his files and save them, thus freeing his memory card for the next day's shooting. He learned so much about photography in a very short time, from learning the craft in actual practice!
share photo albums online
free photo contest 2011
photo upload free
video and photo camera
fun photo editors online
times online photo competition
quantaray by sunpak digital photo frame
photo book guest book