12 X 12 CANOPY http://blog.dnevnik.hr/12-x-12-canopy
BABY WINDOW SHADE : WINDOW SHADE
Baby Window Shade : Homemade Drapes : Measuring Exterior Shutters.
Baby Window Shade
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
LOVE ...102 year new revision
"share the love and show us your heart . . . through pictures share the many things in your life that you love and those people that hold special places in your heart or illustrate this special occasion we call Valentine's Day! It is all about LOVE!"
I love this picture...thus I must include it as it and the people in it do hold that special place in my heart. I do not know who took the original image 102 years ago last November. It features Grace Darby with her new son William jr. taken 6 months after his father died of pnuemonia . Grace and William had been sweethearts since 1892. They married in 1900 and after three daughters William hoped for a son......the girls remember him raising the window shades each morning
prior to his illness singing "let a little sun shine in..."
Later that year they understood he had been singing "Son" not "Sun"
I have always liked this one better in color. The creaminess of the tones and her skin.... something about it I love.
Happy Shades of Yellow Friday!
las vegas blinds
sun shade for the beach
covering lamp shades
pinch pleated drapery
outdoor patio shades
matchstick roll up shades
21.10.2011. u 02:50 •