12 X 12 CANOPY http://blog.dnevnik.hr/12-x-12-canopy
REPLACEMENT CANOPY FOR OUTDOOR SWING - FOR OUTDOOR SWIN
Replacement Canopy For Outdoor Swing - Northwest Tent And Awning.
Replacement Canopy For Outdoor Swing
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- cover with a canopy
- A seat suspended by ropes or chains, on which someone may sit and swing back and forth
- move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting; "He swung his left fist"; "swing a bat"
- mechanical device used as a plaything to support someone swinging back and forth
- An act of swinging
- a state of steady vigorous action that is characteristic of an activity; "the party went with a swing"; "it took time to get into the swing of things"
- A spell of swinging on such an apparatus
Swing Set at Night - Finally Finished!
Two weekends in a row I've toiled over this monstrosity. Four full days of labor, to put a freakin' swing set together. But finally, this afternoon, it is finished. I'm exhausted. But I thought I'd commemorate it with a little photo keepsake, strobist styley.
Strobist info: Sunpak 333 with a blue gel (actually blue cellophane gift wrap), positioned behind the 'glider' swing for backlighting. 1/4 power, normal zoom. Front fill light was SB-28, behind and to the left of the camera, firing straight backward to bounce off the wall of the house (which was beige, thus adding a bit of tint to the light). Probably 1/4 power as well, can't recall. Cheapo ebay triggers, with batteries failing, causing missed shots.
Jenna recently learned to swing and says she spends most of her recess time swinging.
pictures of drapes
custom wood shutters
pictures of drapery styles
white velvet drapes
cellular blackout shades
enclosed deer blinds
window blinds leopard
how to make pleated draperies
triple cell honeycomb shades
21.10.2011. u 02:47 •