12 X 12 CANOPY http://blog.dnevnik.hr/12-x-12-canopy
TRUCK CANOPIES SEATTLE : CANOPIES SEATTLE
TRUCK CANOPIES SEATTLE : EXTERIOR PANEL SHUTTERS : BLINDS SHEERS.
Truck Canopies Seattle
- (Truck Canopy) A tent is a shelter consisting of sheets of fabric or other material draped over or attached to a frame of poles or attached to a supporting rope.
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Ranier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- King Street Station is a train station in Seattle, Washington. Located between S. King and S. Jackson Streets and 2nd and 4th Avenues S. in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, the station is just south of downtown.
- Chief (1786–1866), Native American leader of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes. He signed the Treaty of Port Elliott in 1855, guaranteeing a reservation for his people in what became the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is named for him
- Seattle was Perry Como's 17th RCA Victor 12" long-play album, the 15th recorded in full "living" stereophonic sound and the sixth featuring Dynagroove technology.
Seattle Sports Camp Bucket (Blue)
A great way to conserve space and weight. The Camp Bucket is ideal for hauling water to your campsite, washing dishes and other camp chores.
Conserve space and weight in your pack without sacrificing campsite functionality. The lightweight and super red Camp Bucket is ideal for hauling water to your campsite, washing dishes, and other camp chores. This dishwasher-safe bucket is constructed of 19-ounce vinyl-coated nylon and an abrasion-resistant bottom for long-lasting durability.
Features and Specifications:
Camp bucket for washing dishes, hauling water, and washing clothes
Made of vinyl-coated nylon for long-lasting durability
Has an abrasion-resistant bottom
Height: 10.5 inches >li>Diameter: 9.5 inches
Volume: 735 cubic inches
Capacity: 12 liters
Weight: 5.6 ounces
A Bryant Alley Scene
This is the alley between 36th and 37th Avenues in the Bryant neighborhood.
The canopy of trees in the mid-ground of the frame on the left side are holly trees -- think "Deck the Halls". Every four years or so, the branches forming the roof of the tunnel would grow down below the clearance height of the Seattle Public Utilities' garbage trucks. Once that happened, and the drivers complained, SPU would send a nasty-gram to me demanding that I create a tunnel at least fourteen feet high. The last time that happened was in August 2004, which was also Pam's first summer as Chef. The first weekend in August, then, found me trying to lop branches off to create a fourteen foot tunnel, and Pam in a garage in a house on the western shore of Lake Washington where they had set up a kitchen to cater a wedding. As this was a field operation, there were the usual logistic problems, and I spent most of the afternoon going back and forth between tree surgery and delivery boy. That afternoon, I discovered that trying to pull a cell phone out of my pocket and answering it, while teetering on a ladder ten feet off the deck while balancing a twenty foot long tree branch lopper as holly branches rain down is a stunt best left for circus performers.
Seattle - Pioneer Square Pergola
Pioneer Square Pergola leveled by truck
(Don't be alarmed - this happened in 2001. I was anxious to see the pergola again after not being in Seattle for 10 years - I was relieved to see that it's been put back together again.)
Monday, January 15, 2001
By GENE JOHNSON
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
An ornate cast-iron canopy that was one of Seattle's most famous meeting places was accidentally knocked down by a truck and smashed to pieces Monday.
The rear of the tractor-trailer clipped a corner of the 91-year-old pergola before daybreak as the driver tried to make a tight right turn, police spokesman Sean O'Donnell said. No injuries were reported.
Fortunately it's been put back together since...
bed canopy rods
zebra print drapes
little girl canopy beds
bay window shutter
white house with black shutters
21.10.2011. u 02:38 •