5d shutter release. Bali blinds coupons.
5d Shutter Release
- The button on a camera that is pressed to make the shutter open
- The mechanism, usually a button on the top of the camera, that activates the shutter to expose the film.
- The button you press to take the picture. Often half pressing the Shutter Release activates the autofocus, auto exposure and vibration reduction, and a full press is required to actually take the picture.
- *Aerolitoral IATA code *Canon EOS 5D and 5D Mark II *Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D *Fifth Dimension *Fifth Dimension (album), the third album by the Byrds *Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- "5D (Fifth Dimension)" is a song by the American rock band The Byrds, written by band member Jim McGuinn. It was released as a single on June 13, 1966 and reached #44 on the Billboard Hot 100 but failed to chart in the United Kingdom.
- The 5 Lexington Avenue Express is a rapid transit service of the New York City Subway. It is colored green on station signs, route signs, and the official subway map, since it uses IRT Lexington Avenue Line in Manhattan.
cascade and leaves
© Chris Frick, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
This is wet knee photography :) Very scary to scramble down muddy, icy and slippery banks into a river bed and set up the camera very close to the water surface. I've never tried depth of field in landscape photography. With the new camera I need to try it :) Some say a landscape photo should be sharp all over. So I don't know and I'm not sure about this shot. Anyway... hope you like it :)
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon EF 16-35mm/2.8L II USM.
Lee 0.3 soft stacked reverse, 0.6 soft, 0.9 soft
Gitzo GH2780QR ball head.
f2.8 / 2 sec / ISO 100 / 35mm / MF / WB Manual
Converted from one raw. Curves + sharpening in Adobe .dng.
Please no invitations and banners. Your visit, comment or fave are the reward :) Thank you!
Red River Revisited
I had to make another trip to the little red river again. This place is so fantasic. I can't wait till the autumn colours comes out in full effect!
The colour rendition and sharpness I get from the 5D and the 17-40 never ceases to amaze me. It is just such a pleasure coming back to the computer, importing the images to the harddrive and just see how fantastic the colours are straight out of camera. :-)
This is just a different angle on my second latest shot. I really like the reflections of the trees in the water. And of course the bright greens of the grass in contrast to the river bottom.
Hope you all like it.
fabric for drapery
white twin canopy bed
door sidelight blinds
coolaroo exterior sun shade
black leather lamp shade
canopy day bed