DRAPERY ROD FINIAL. PATIO GAZEBO CANOPY.
Drapery Rod Finial
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- A distinctive ornament at the apex of a roof, pinnacle, canopy, or similar structure in a building
- The finial is an architectural device, typically carved in stone and employed decoratively to emphasize the apex of a gable or any of various distinctive ornaments at the top, end, or corner of a building or structure.
- In typography, a stroke can end in a number of ways. Examples include: * The Serif, including: ** The regular serif ** The bracketed serif ** The half-serif * The terminal, which is any stroke that does not end in a Serif ** The finial, a tapered or curved end ** The swash, an extended or
- An ornament at the top, end, or corner of an object
- an ornament at the top of a spire or gable; usually a foliated fleur-de-lis
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
Levolor Scroll Rod Set, Brushed Sienna, 3/4-Inch Diameter, 36 to 66-Inch Width
From Levolor, the window design authority, these 0.75-inch decorative rod sets are designed for a relaxed lifestyle, perfect for light to medium weight draperies, curtains, sheers, or valances. The 0.75-inch rod diameter can be used with most drapery rod pockets, or tab tops. For easier opening and closing, or to hang pleated draperies, use with Levolor Clip Rings available in coordinating finishes.Set includes 2 finials, 3 brackets, a 0.75-inch diameter rod and mounting hardware for convenient and easy installationCurlicues adorn the Levolor Scroll finial adding a flourish to any setting.Telescoping steel rods are sturdy and easily adjustable from 36 to 66-inch to fit most standard size windowsLevolor offers additional set sizes, holdbacks and clip rings to complete your entire decorating projectOur decorative rods can be easily cleaned with a soft dry cloth.
Finial from Central State Hospital
Finials found in storage at Indiana Medical History Museum from the old Central State Hospital.
Project 366 2008 Mar 7 - 61/366. The finial on the top of my lamp.
drapery rod finial
Strauss Finial adds a decorative flourish to any room. At 10-inches tall, this piece is just the right size to make a statement without overwhelming. Composite materials with an antiqued rubbed bronze over off-white finish. Sterling Industries specializes in bringing creativity and imagination to decorative home accessories. Sterling's strong design innovation and quality manufacturing ensure products that are stylish and in demand. Give a gift your friend, loved one - or you! - will enjoy every day.
fancy lamp shades
free drapery patterns
king canopy sun shade
rice paper shade
making vertical blinds