Atlanta shutters - Drum shade diffuser.
- (shutter) close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- Close (a business)
- (shutter) a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- (shutter) a hinged blind for a window
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
Nikon Coolpix P5000 10MP Digital Camera with 3.5x Optical Vibration Reduction Zoom
The CoolPix P5000 features advanced functions that are skillfully packed into a solid body, magnesium alloy front panel for durability in a lightweight package. The CoolPix P5000 includes an optical viewfinder to helps achieve accurate composition in direct sunlight and other brightly lit conditions helping you capture sharp images while minimizing the effects of camera shake. The CoolPix P5000 features 16 specially programmed modes to automatically handle focus, exposure, white balance and other adjustments that help you take great pictures easily. High light sensitivity up to ISO 3200 allows you to tackle scenes and situations far beyond the capabilities of conventional compacts, offering new power to capture fast-moving objects with outstanding clarity and gives you great exposure in significantly lower light. 3.5x Optical Zoom-Nikkor 7.5-26.3mm (35mm format picture angle - 36-126mm), f/2.7-5.3, 7 elements in 6 groups 4x Digital Zoom (35mm format picture angle - 504mm) ISO Sensitivity - 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 2000, 3200, Auto (auto gain ISO 64-800) Built-in flash - Wide Range 1 to 26 feet 3 inch (0.3 to 8.0m), Tele Range 1 to 13 feet 1 inch (0.3 to 4.0m) System Requirements - Macintosh Mac OS X version 10.3.9, 10.4.x, Windows Vista (32bit), Windows XP Home Edition/Professional and Windows 2000 Professional Dimensions - Width 3.9 x Height 2.5 x Depth 1.6 inch (98 x 64.5 x 41 mm) excluding projections Weight - 7.1 ounces (200 grams) without battery and SD memory card
atlanta. night. empty street.
taken in atlanta, georgia. 9/25/07. around 1am. I dropped some british people off at my sister's house, and on the way out of town, decided that I really couldn't resist taking some photos downtown.
it's interesting, walking through downtown atlanta, camera, tripod in hand. looking up at buildings and down empty streets for photographs. got some funny looks for sure. one guy asked me if I was a professional photographer getting night shots of the buildings, and I told him no, unless he wanted to pay me. in which case then yes, I was definitely a professional.
my good friend frank was with me, which was good, because frank is crazy, and he would have beaten somebody up if someone had decided to, oh I don't know, knife a couple of nerdy photographer boys in atlanta at 1am.
most of my shots didn't turn out very well. a few did. this is an HDR that I actually like. it's 5 separate exposures. I used the highest f stop that I could, and left the shutter open from 15 - 30 seconds at a time.
streets were pretty empty.
Atlanta Skyline Lightning
It took 50 tries to actually catch a lightning bolt with the skyline in the background. Unfortunately I was too stupid at the time to use a slow shutter speed. Live and learn and keep waitng for another night with as much gorgeous lightning.
mylar sun shades
vertical patio door blinds
wood plantation shutter
bed canopy fabric
80s shutter shades
window blinds windows 7
rolling shutter effect
outdoor shade tent
gold coast hurricane shutters