HOT WHEELS CAR PHOTOS - HOT WHEELS
Hot wheels car photos - Black truck wheels
Hot Wheels Car Photos
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
2010 Hot Wheels 2008 Lancer Evolution
Hot Wheels Collectors Information
This is one of several 2010 Hot Wheels variations of the 2008 Lancer Evolution casting. This particular model is from a 10-Pack Exclusive.
About the Tenth Generation Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
The Lancer Evolution X sedan features a newly designed 4B11T 2.0l (1997cc) turbocharged, all-aluminum inline-4 engine. Power and torque depend on the market but all versions will have at least 280 PS (205.9 kW; 276.2 hp) (JDM version), the American market version will have slightly more. The UK models will be reworked by Mitsubishi UK, in accordance with previous MR Evolutions bearing the FQ badge. Options for the UK Evolutions are expected to be between 300 hp (220 kW) and 360 hp (270 kW).
Two versions of the car will be offered in the U.S. The Lancer Evolution MR, with 6-speed Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission (TC-SST). The other version is the GSR which will have a 5-speed manual transmission system. The car has also a new full-time four-wheel drive system named S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control), an advanced version of Mitsubishi's AWC system used in previous generations. The S-AWC uses torque vectoring technology to send different amount of torque to any wheel at any given time.
It also features Mitsubishi's new sequential semi-automatic six speed SST twin-clutch transmission with steering-mounted magnesium alloy shift paddles. It had been replaced the Tiptronic automatic transmission, hence the SST version replaced the GT-A version (which used in Evolution VII and Evolution IX Wagon). A five speed manual gearbox will also be available. Mitsubishi claims that the five speed manual transmission has always been preferred in rallying and should be very refined, resulting in a more satisfying drive.
Photo by Kevin Borland. Portions of text derived from Wikipedia.
corvette wheel. I did just buy a car (not a vette), but the coolness of this shot won out for pic of the day. post-prod in CameraBag.
steering wheel mount
hot wheels cars photos
mrr wheels hr3
eagle metal core scooter wheels
bsa racing wheels
artist color wheel chart
hot wheels color shifters garage
19.10.2011. u 12:06 •