LEAKING HEATER CORE - HEATER CORE
Leaking heater core - Best convection heater - Repair pool heater.
Leaking Heater Core
- The heater core is a miniature radiator that sits in the dashboard area. When the heater is turned on, it opens the heater valve which lets hot coolant into the heater core, which then warms the air coming into the vehicle's interior.
- A heater core is a radiator-like device used in heating the cabin of a vehicle. Hot coolant from the vehicle's engine is passed through a winding tube of the core, a heat exchanger between coolant and cabin air.
- A finned unit located in the passenger compartment and through which coolant from the engine flows to heat the unit. A fan blows air over the unit to heat the passenger compartment
- (of liquid, gas, etc.) Pass in or out through a hole or crack in such a way
- (of a container or covering) Accidentally lose or admit contents, esp. liquid or gas, through a hole or crack
- (leak) tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- (of secret information) Become known
- (leak) an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- (leak) soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
Yet Another New Barrel Setup
Hybrid Insulator (PEEK with PTFE insert) still working great - but my last one was turning into a mess with the leaking nozzle so I rebuilt it yet again tonight. This time with a new modular heater core/sensor combo and exhaust wrap insulation. I also wrapped a layer of kapton on the threads of the barrel and screwed the nozzle into it like you would with plumber's tape - hopefully that will prevent leaks.
Also using a printed insulator retainer and an aluminum idler wheel. This configuration is rock solid. It's so strong that when it hits plastic blobs while printing - it tends to knock the platform askew instead of the barrel flexing.
The '66 Galaxie almost ready. Now recovered from the heater core leak, and of some minor surface rust on the floor pans. All the seats were cleaned, as was the carpeting. The cooling system is now fixed (no more leaks!) and the engine is running a lot better, but a overhaul of the Autolite 4100 carburetor is in the to do list. This and the removal of the POS Ignitor, with the reinstalling of the correct condenser and points set into the distributor.
Thanks to my Friend Angelo for this cool picture of the Galaxie. he took it with his i-phone
cheap kerosene heaters
install water heater expansion tank
ceramic tube heater
solar heater system
hanging halogen patio heater
storage heaters expensive
diy kerosene heater
fan heaters uk
pool heater leaking water
10.11.2011. u 23:37 •