BUY INFRARED HEATER - BUY INFRARED
BUY INFRARED HEATER - PROCESS RADIANT HEATERS.
Buy Infrared Heater
- A source of heat-producing wavelengths, longer than visible light, which do not heat the air through which they pass, but only those objects in the line of sight.
- An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm.
- An infrared or radiant furnace is one that uses infrared lamps, electric heating elements, flames, or radiant tubes to heat the product. Although the heaters may also heat the furnace gasses, the primary heat source is radiant heating. See Infrared Heaters below.
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
We took the plunge and bought an infrared heater. So far it's keeping our house very warm. We'll see what it does for our monthly bills...
kerosene heater replacement wick
120v car heater
cheap space heaters
most economical room heater
canadian industrial heaters
halogen heater wiki
kerosene diesel heater
10.11.2011. u 23:51 •