BACK UP CAMERA REAR VIEW MIRROR - BACK UP CAMERA
Back up camera rear view mirror - Canon panoramic camera - Best cheap slr digital camera.
Back Up Camera Rear View Mirror
Monday afternoon while driving home from work, northbound on I-5 I got hit by a car. Hard.
It was drizzly, the pavement was wet and rush hour was just starting to show its nasty teeth. Through the rear view mirror I could see that the car behind me was driving too fast and since all the cars in front, including mine, had come to a full stop I knew immediately that he was going to hit me, that there was no way he would be able to brake in time.
So I pressed my boot to the brake with all the pressure I could and with both hands on the wheel, hanging tight to dear life I braced for the impact.
As soon as it was over, with extremely shaky hands, I stepped out of the car to see if the other person was okay and to check in what condition the cars where. Then I went back inside my car (it was raining by then and very windy and cold) and reached for my pocketbook. Inside were my phone, my Sidekick3 and Natura Classica.
I walked out again and took multiple photos of both cars, then I asked the culprit to give me his driver's license and follow me to the station--because when you get hit by a car on a highway a few meters away from the I-90 exit in rush hour traffic that is the last place in the world you need to hang around in. I definitely did not want to end in one of those nightmarish stories you see on the evening news, you know the kind.
So he followed me downtown. In the meantime I called Mr. C who is in Alaska for the week, mum, Giselle and let them know what had happened. I parked next to my neighborhood's police station at 8th & Virginia and from there I had an officer call the State Trooper to file the report.
The trooper ticketed the young man (21 yr old driver), I received copy of the report, I hand wrote as much information as I could and the rest I just captured with the cameras--the other driver's evidence of insurance form and again took pictures of all documents, plates and license, etc.
A few minutes later I called my friend Su and since we could both use some company and comfort food we went to Tamarind Tree for dinner.
Yesterday, I woke up with terrible spasms so I had to cancel my work load for the day. I called my doctor and went to see her at 4:30. There are a couple s that need to be filled, no driving or working until Monday, and a dozen physical and massage therapy sessions to start. My family practice group is in Bellevue and by the time we were done it was 5:30pm. So instead of getting stuck for an hour on 520 I drove to Moghul Palace for dinner.
I believe there is nothing so bad that can't be fixed by a lovely dinner of beautiful naan, curry, mango lassi and rice pudding. ;-)
Then I went home, just in time to catch American Idol with my friend Kris. After the show was over I took the Lorazepam and Gato and I went to bed, falling asleep to disc 2 of Prime Suspect 4.
Dealing with the car can wait.
Dark of the Moon : Ultimate Optimus Prime (back 2)
Where to even begin with this guy...well, too many hours went into him, I can say that for starters. This is my interpretation of the "Ultimate" Optimus Prime, although he doesn't have an alt mode, this custom has countless articulation (literally, I am too lazy to count it all) and other cool stuff. There are 10 LED lights on this custom. all with accessible batteries.
Here's the list of modifications and extras :
- Custom built hands each with articulated wrists and 10 points of articulation
- 2 interchangable heads via ball joint socket, including the "Ultimate" battle mask, with clear visor
- Each head "plugs" into a working blue LED light
- Custom built wings which can be positioned/spread
- Custom jetpack with red light up LEDs
- Sound/voice chip including a handful of power-up noises and phrases like "I am Optimus Prime"
- Custom thrusters (not jetpack) with another pair of working red LEDs
- Custom fit "Dark of the Moon" abs and torso
- Custom rear-view mirrors on chest
- Hand painted and pin-striped flames with fade
- Removable/snap-on energon swords (each with light up red LED light)
- Custom built gun, snaps into forearm, with light up red LED light)
- Custom waist area armor, with swivel side parts
- Legs include articulation at upper thigh (allowing swivel outwards)
- Feet on strong, tight ball joints
- Gatling guns on both forearms, with ammo belts
- Towers at 12" / 30.5 cm tall
- Weighs 35.8 oz, 2.2 lbs!
slr camera comparisons
vivitar digital camera
best camera lens for portraits
canon digital camera ixus i
camera stores az
best price canon digital camera
canon camera drivers
the best camera phone
diy ir camera